Date of Last Revision: 1 November 2023
1. The Developer is JD Harriott Pty Ltd ACN: 650 844 849, JD AC Nom Pty Ltd ACN: 622 421 701 and its related corporate entities (Developer).
2. Only persons aged 18 years of age or older who enter a contract of sale to purchase an Applicable Lot (as defined below) (Participant) are eligible to participate in the promotion described in these terms and conditions (Promotion) and to receive the promotion reward (Promotion Reward).
3. The promotion reward is a rebate of $30,000 on the eligible Participant’s purchase price, which will be applied as a rebate at settlement of the property (Promotion Reward).
4. The Promotion commences at 9:00 am on 1 August 2023 (AEDT) and closes at the earlier of (1) 5:30 pm on 17 December 2023 (AEDT); or (2) the sale of all Available Lots (Promotion Period). The Developer may extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion (Revised Promotion Period). If extended or shortened, details of any Revised Promotion Period will be posted online on the relevant Developer’s website. References in these terms and conditions to the Promotion Period includes any Revised Promotion Period, where applicable.
5. The Promotion only applies to the following lots offered by the Developer for sale which remain unsold (and not subject to a contract of sale) during the Promotion Period (Applicable Lot):
|Stage||Lot number||Contract Price (AUD) (pre- rebate)||Rebate Amount (AUD)|
|Harriott Stage 13||1301||$ 511,000||$ 30,000|
|Harriott Stage 13||1302||$ 495,000||$ 30,000|
|Harriott Stage 13||1304||$ 483,000||$ 30,000|
|Harriott Stage 13||1306||$ 503,000||$ 30,000|
|Harriott Stage 13||1311||$ 463,000||$ 30,000|
|Harriott Stage 13||1312||$ 471,000||$ 30,000|
6. Terms and conditions of the Promotion may change without notice. Details of updated terms will be posted online on the relevant Developer’s website. Other lots may be eligible at the Developer’s discretion.
7. The Promotion applies on a “first in first served” basis. The Developer may enter or reject contracts in its absolute discretion. The Developer does not guarantee the availability of the lots or this Promotion.
8. For the Participant to be eligible to receive the Promotion Reward, the following is required:
a) the Participant must, within the Promotion Period, deliver a signed contract of sale for purchase of an available lot in the vendor’s standard form, and otherwise on terms and conditions acceptable to the vendor and the Developer in their absolute discretion;
b) the Developer or the Developer’s nominated landowner, as the vendor of the Available Lot, in its absolute discretion may (but is not obliged to) accept the Participant’s offer to purchase the available lot and sign and return to the Participant the contract in paragraph 9.a (Contract); and
c) the Participant must pay the deposit under the Contract.
9. The Developer is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any failure to provide the Promotion Reward or to provide the Promotion Reward in accordance with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to:
a) the act or omission of a third party; or
b) some other cause beyond the Developer’s control, provided that the Developer took reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence to avoid the failure.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Developer is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the promotion or the Promotion Reward. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.