(Updated 06 January 2021)
We are pleased to share that our sales suite remains open 7 days from 11am – 5pm.
All visitors will be required to follow our Covid safety guidelines that are in accordance with directions issued by the Department of Health and Human Services. The following conditions apply:
• The maximum capacity of attendees visiting the Sales Suite at any given time is 10.
• The attending agent will make sanitiser available and require its use prior to entry into the sales suite.
• We may ask to check your temperature using a touch free thermometer upon entry.
• Face coverings must be worn at all times by all attendees and physical distancing on no less than 1.5m to be maintained.
• The attending agent will keep records of all appointments undertaken, including necessary contact details of attendees.
• Attendees must complete a health declaration form.
Before you visit our sales suite, please review the Case alerts on the Department of Health and Human Services and follow the advice should you have visited any public exposure sites.
We want to ensure that you feel safe visiting our sales suite. Should you wish to book a private appointment please do so using our booking form.
Further information about restrictions and advice related to property and real estate inspections can be found online in Victoria’s CovidSafe Summer Guidelines and Industry Restart Guidelines Real Estate.
We look forward to helping you with your new home journey.