(Updated 28 October 2020)
In accordance with recent State Government announcements, we are pleased to share that our sales suite is now open 7 days, 11am – 5pm.
These appointments must be managed in accordance with directions issued by the Department of Health and Human Services and the following conditions will apply:
- Attendees are limited to 1 agent and a maximum of 10 people from 2 households.
- The agent will make sanitiser available at all inspections and require its use prior to entry into the sales suite.
- We may ask to check your temperature using a touch free thermometer upon entry.
- The sales suite will be well ventilated and include the opening of all internal and external doors at all times during appointments.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times by all attendees and physical distancing to be maintained.
- The agent will keep records of all appointments undertaken, including necessary contact details of attendees.
- Attendees must complete a health declaration form.
We want to ensure that you feel safe visiting our sales suite. Should you wish to book an appointment please do so using our booking form.
Further information about restrictions and advice related to property and real estate inspections can be found in The Summary of the Third Step and further easing of restrictions.
We look forward to helping you with your new home journey.