The Armstrong Creek Education Precinct is an exemplar for the integration of learning facilities into newly developed areas. The co-location of the Prep to Grade 6 mainstream education provision and the Prep to Year 12 special education provision on the one site ensures it is a true community wide gathering space. The next stage of the precinct will see Oberon High School relocated to the site.
Within the precinct, families and residents have access to a range of facilities including:
- Indoor Gymnasium built to Netball Victoria standards
- Outdoor hardcourts and sporting fields
- Multipurpose space that will be used by the school during school hours and operated by the YMCA after hours
- CERES ResourceSmart Schools sustainability initiative
- Flexible spaces including conference, therapy and interview rooms
Further, an early learning centre is currently under construction opposite the current school site and is expected to open later in 2019.